2. Unpacking the people. My house is small and crowded isn't comfortable.
I created the menu around local produce and foods that my friends, family, and/or I cultivated.
1. My husband's Garage Beer Lager and Garage Beer Stout
2. Uncle Jack's home-grown beef
3. Jen's Willamette Valley Fruit Co. marionberries and raw honey
4. Linzi's Silver Falls Creamery goat cheese
5. My garden zucchini, tomatoes, and spinach
With so many ingredients, there had to be 5 courses. With each course, there must be local beer!
That means we needed plenty of time to savor and digest. No one wants to sit at a table for 4 hours, so I created stations - three different rooms in my yard.
|This is a special toast to all of you who voted for me in Round 2. Cheers!|
Station 3 - The flames were intoxicating, or was it the Stout Brownies?